Saturday, August 11, 2007

So you know a little bit more about me...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Well, I was not named after anyone. My blog was named after a episode of one of my favorite tv shows.

2. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, and the more time I spend at a computer, the less I like my handwriting. I almost never write things down, damn computer age.

3. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope

4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Most of the time.

5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I hope to, someday.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? To be perfectly honest, Count Chocula. I dont even think they sell it anymore. Shame.

7. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I would like to say their character, how they treat those around them, but thats ridiculous. The first thing I notice...eyes, smile, and I like hands.

7. RED OR PINK? Never pink

8. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Ooooh, that's an interesting question and one that deserves more thought, not a quick answer.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? A friend of mine answered this with "sometimes with students." I do, all the time.

10. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? a shade of blue. The exact shade would depend on my mood. Right now, a deep 'cornflower' blue (thats an old crayola reference).

That's all for now.
Now, I return to what I should be doing....organizing my office and getting ready for the fall semester to start.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)