Monday, August 27, 2007

I had a dream

In this dream I was in a public bathroom. The stall was square shaped and had two entry doors. While I was sitting on the toilet, a small child came in through the other door. I covered myself up and was trying to convince the child to leave, but the child wouldn't. I didn't want to scream at the little kid, so I ended up trying to argue logically about why they needed to leave. It was weird. I have the following interpretations:

School starts soon--my students approach me at inappropriate times and rarely pick up on cues I am throwing out.

the funniest thing is that when the kid finally left, I remember thinking--"I will write about this in my blog"--which suggests to me I am taking too much time reading blogs and not enough working.

That said, I have classes to prepare.....

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)