Saturday, August 11, 2007

Is this weird?

I got some mail today. The only thing in my mailbox was a solication from my neighbor across the street to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Now, I like donating to charity and I think that this charity is a particluarly good place to donate money. My sister, from here on out, Kid Sister (KS), had run a marathon to raise money for this charity. The weird part is to get the solicitation from my neighbor across the street. See, I have never spoken to this neighbor. We have (in the year that I have lived here) have only exchanged the occasional wave when we were both in our driveways at the same time. So my neighbor, who I have never spoken to, who I have never told my last or even first name, mailed me a request to donate to this charity (mailed, not even walked over to my door). Just feels pretty weird. Also, I have seen him walking his cat on a leash in the front yard of his house. Weird.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)