Monday, August 13, 2007

Several Things

I haven’t done any work since the last post. Been reading someone's blog and laughing my ass off. I am new to blogging and blogging etiquette, so I don’t know what is appropriate to do….

I will soon have a “Blogs I read” section of this blog, but until then I will say the blog making me laugh today was Fumbling-towards-geekdom. One of my favorite things about this blog is the naming of tags. For instance, the tag, things that make me want to bite someone. I hope to have tags as clever as this one day.

In the spirit of things that make me want to bite someone, I just had a parent and some students stop by my office. Now school doesn’t start for weeks, orientation meetings don’t even start this week or next. Why are students here? Without air conditioning, I am here in tank top and shorts, no makeup, hair in a messy ponytail, trying to motivate myself to work---stay out of my office new students—this is my time.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)