Monday, February 25, 2008

Is the side pony back?

Seriously? In my class today (of 30 students, mind you), 2 ladies were rockin' the side pony hairstyle. I have noticed that one of these two habitually rocks the side pony. It is deliberate and consistent. The other is more of an occasional offender and often looks like the accidental side pony (more low slung, looser bound, closer to the mid line of head (as in the actual pony).

What am I supposed to do with that. I want to tell them they look ridiculous, like a 1980's slumber party gone bad, but then I wonder, maybe I am uncool and don't know its back. Is it back?

Update: Accckkk! A third side pony, a sneaky one that I didn't see earlier. That means that exactly 10% of my class rocked a side pony today. Where do I teach, 1988 College?

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)