Sunday, September 2, 2007

Random Nighttime Thoughts

  • I have got to get to bed soon. My first class begins early in the AM.
  • Monday's are always a full day--lots of teaching, lots of meetings.
  • Watched True Hollywood Story about teachers who sleep with students. Weird, at the end, they were discussing what society needed to do to reduce this problem. One guy was saying colleges and universities need to do more to train education majors about what is or is not appropriate. Really? Are you freakn kidding me? Teachers don't sleep with their 13 or 14 year old students becuase it never occured to them that this was inapporpriate. What a moron. That comment was followed by a much more reasonable suggestion to train teachers on how to recognize the signs of abuse in students and fellow teachers behavior. But, yikes, the world is a weird place.
  • Feeling a bit stressed about having to see everyone again after the drama.
  • I have got to have a productive week--need to get on top of some research stuffs.
  • Really hope I have the motivation to hit the gym after my full day.
  • I am behind on my knitting. I scheduled myself to work on a project a bit everyday --or it wont be completed in time to give it its intended recipient and I bet I havent worked on it in 3 weeks.
  • Tomrorrow some of my favorite shows are on--which is exciting (If you dont have a social life, favorite tv shows become exciting).

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)