Monday, September 3, 2007

Reading a new blog....

Been reading New Kid on the Hallway. I am just loving reading others' blogs. Its so comforting. It makes me feel less alone. My family and friends are all non-academic and they just don't get it. Anyway, watching reruns of one of my favorite shows getting ready for the new season to start. Reading this new blog, I came across this explanation on New Kids blog:

"The truly pathetic thing about feeling overwhelmed by today is that it's probably a pretty average day for someone in an actual 9-to-5 job."

I taught for about 5 hours today, had about 4 hours worth of emails and other bureaucratic nonsense, and I hit the gym for 30 minutes. When I got home, I knit a bit, and tried to do some household chores....not the busiest day in the world, but I am so so so so tired. I am hoping that I gain a little endurance and stamina as the semester progresses.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)