Monday, September 3, 2007

Qualifiers....

I belong to one of those online thingy (e.g., facebook, bebo, friendster, myspace...). I found this little gem there. Here it is for those who want to know more about me:

Either/or:
1. Lose a lover, or love a loser? love a loser...I have certainly liked a whole bunch, if not loved, a loser and it way beats losing a lover. At least if you are loving a loser you are out there loving.

2. Smoke pot, or drink beer? drink bee--and after the day I had, I intend to.

3. Run two miles straight, or walk eight miles? I'm in bad enough running-shape that I don't think I could run two miles straight. I could swim two miles without stopping (been beefing up my swimming lately), but I couldn't run two miles. So I pick walk eight. But kudos to me, I am heading to the gym after I decompress from lecture. Also, running is bad for your joints....

4. Go to the beach, or have a milkshake? This is too ridiculous. Depends on the beach and the milkshake, I guess.

5. Laugh when nobody else is, or not laugh when everyone else is? Not laugh when everyone else is. I can cover that with some fake laughter, no way out of laughing when everyone is quiet.

6. Drink ten cans of soda at once, or never drink soda again? Drinking 10 sodas at once might make me vomit, but I cannot give up my caffeine fix. That having been said, maybe that's the way to break my caffeine habit....drink until vomit.

7. Have your pants ripped, or get thrown in a trash can? Ripped I guess.

8. Kiss someone you don’t like or, kiss someone who doesn’t like you? Do I know that they don't like me? If so, kiss someone who doesn't like me. If I think they do like me and they don't, then kiss someone I don't like instead.

9. Not take a bath for a week or, take a bath in a lake? bathe in a lake, river, stream, who cares...

10. Be an only child, or have five brothers? have 5 brothers. All I have is kid sister (KS). Always wanted a brother or five.

11. Cry in front of 5,000 strangers, or cry in front of your whole school? cry in front of strangers

12. Be able to rewind time or, see the future? If I go back in time, can I change things or do I have to live them all over. Memory is really how we 'rewind time in a way to not get to do things over again. So if I rewind and make no changes, it is like having a really detailed memory. I would prefer that over seeing the future, but I would prefer even more to go back in time and do some things differently.

14. Die the day after the best day of your life, or live to be ninety? Depends on how old I will be when I have the best day of my life. I don't think I have had it yet (I hope not anyway). So what if the best day (My 6 grandchild is born; I learn the world is free of AIDS, Cancer, violence, etc.; I win the Nobel peace prize; my friends and family all experience wonderful things, etc.) happens when I am 80. That makes for a much different answer than if my best day is tomorrow. If you have ready any past posts, you instantly realize that it would be impossible for my best day to be tomorrow. Also, depends on the quality of life I would have in those 90 years.

15. Go skydiving or, go scuba diving? Haven't done either. Want to do both. Probably want to scuba more. I love the water.

16. Be loved by one person, or have ten people who like you? Always loved. Love by one person is worth far more to me than general acceptance or liking by 10 others.

17. Be fat and pretty or skinny and ugly? I feel now that although I am not fat, I am a bit heavier than I can be to call myself skinny. Also if I am being honest. I am pretty (or at least not ugly). I have great skin, nice teeth, pretty and striking eyes, and no weird facial oddities. If it took getting an 'uglified' face to lose weight, I wouldn't. Lucky me, it just takes watching what I eat and getting my butt to the gym.


So that is me in 17 random either/ors. I am not so good with the either/ors I tend to have lots of qualifiers. I guess that also tells you something about me.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)