Friday, March 14, 2008

Today I will...


write 500 words for Themes Paper
Update: Just realized paper is already 183 words over limit. As more writing still needs to be done, change goal to cut 500 words. Damn, Damn, Damn
Saturday Morning Update: Made Some progress, got frustrated, trying to figure out if I should send paper somwhere with longer limit

clean my kitchen (or buy all new dishes, but cleaning would just be cheaper)

Saturday morning update: halfway done, massive improvement, finish today

organize front room of house
Saturday morning update: halfway done, massive improvement, finish today

pay bills (Thanks tax return)
Done!

post instructions for Introduction to Advanced Sub-Discipline class assignment
Saturday morning update: Done

blog about post-doc

unpack rooms

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)