Thursday, January 17, 2008

Foward and Fearless

So, earlier I posted about a great idea that I read about on ProfGirl's Blog. I batted around a few ideas about what my theme could be, but none really 'fit.' So I let my subconscious work on it for a while and it came to me! My theme for 2008 is:

Foward and Fearless

In a way, this theme encompasses many of the ideas that I had on the previous list. First, my avoidance of task completion is becuase I am afraid. When I go back and look at my possible themes 'afraid' or 'fear' are mentioned twice.

Professionally, I am afraid to send out manuscripts--afraid they will be rejected, afraid that I am not cut out for this job. I am afraid that I will not get a job offer this year and that I will be stuck for another year in a job that I hate in place I feel alone.

Personally, I am afraid that no one will want to date me if I venture out to the oneline dating world.

So, I am making a change. I will move foward with my life as best I can. I will try new things (online dating--I will post my ad within the next month is over--which is right around Valentines Day; Join local crafty club that I have been avoiding doing; Try out Young Professional Group in Arty KickAss Nearby City (AKNC)). I will submit a manuscript (if not more than one) this semester.

Hopefully, moving foward, fearlessly will be just what I need this year.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)