Monday, January 21, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

So, anyone familiar with my blog (which is unlikely because I have probably less than a handful of readers and tend to ramble rather than say anything particularly insightful).

But, my blog is actually called: Okay, Awesome and it is taken from one of my favorite shows.

So, when I say there was a movie coming out called, Definitely, Maybe I felt that this movie was a kindred spirit of sorts. Seeing the movie starred Ryan Reynolds only solidified my interest in the movie.

Now, I have recently sworn off romantic comedies. I didn't go see PS I love you and I am in no rush to see 27 Dresses. I just can't see happy couples and predictable endings and everyone ending up with someone...the stark contrast to my single-and-not-lovin-it existence is just too much to stomach. Literally. I think going to the movies such as this would make me vomit.

Now the movie is making it hard for me to resist. Ryan Reynolds--delicious. Abagail Breslin--She's in everything. Plus, Elizabeth Banks (from Scrubs) and Kevin Kline. Damn, I may have to watch this movie after all! It opens Valentines Day (VOMIT!)

Now here's the summary: A political consultant tries to explain his impending divorce and past relationships to his 11-year-old daughter. Courtesy of IMDB.com (best website ever).

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)