Friday, April 25, 2008

My newest habit

As a kid, you weren't cool unless your soda drink of choice was a suicide. This of course meant that you mixed a bit of each of the available drinks. And apparently I was not the only one. Check it!

Perhaps reminiscent of those care-free years of my life, I was moved recently to pour all of the bits of remaining cereal into one container and shake it up creating cereal suicide. And it is delicious. A bit insensitively named, but as a throwback to my childhood days, I gotta go old school in the name.

So imagine my surprise when recently I saw the 'Say Something' episode of the Gilmore Girls and lo and behold--Rory Gilmore (and her friend Paris) are, when near the dorm cafeterias magical wall of all possible cereals, of mixing it up and getting a bit of several. Do you know they have whole restaurants devoted to cereal? In real life, not in Stars Hollow. Man, I wish I lived near one.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)