Monday, October 22, 2007

Where have I been?

Been busy. Will write more later.

I havent blogged too much about my knitting, but I will soon.

Also, added myself to RAVELRY today...so far I am 47, 314th on the list. I heard once before that they are invting 500-600 people a day...so maybe I will hear from them within 94 days! Sheesh!
One cool thing is that becuase this is new and still in the testing invite stage, I feel kinda cool for getting in early.

Things I will blog about in no particular order:
1. The disappointments of Mountain Man
2. Momma's visit last weekend.
3. The Rambler's latest
4. Job jitters stuff

Dr. Awesome

Update: I cannot read. I am number 47,314 on the list, but there are only 13914 people in line ahead of me. According to their blog a few weeks ago, Oct 1-8, they sent out 4650 invites. So this should mean that I get an invite in about 3 weeks (if they continue at that speed) and a few more weeks maybe 4-6 if they have a few slower weeks. Contrary to the, 94 days (13.5 weeks) I projected earlier.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)