Thursday, January 31, 2008

So behind in blogging

I have a lot to say--the pressure on me right now feels inescapable and crushing. I have quoted this quote before here, but it seems to be hitting home for me again. Source: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"My life happens to, on occasion, suck beyond the telling of it. Sometimes more than I can handle. "

I am trying to get some work done today, but I feel like I have to 'blog this off my chest'

The soundtrack of my life would have the following songs on it (but not in this particular order):

1. Romeo and Juliet (not sure which version: Dire Straits (the classic), The Killers (the cover), or Matt Nathanson's live cover I first heard on pandora.com.
2. Same ol River-Jeff Black
3. Halleleuha-Jeff Buckley
4. Wild Horses (Again, not sure which version--I think one sung by a woman, not the Stones version)
5. Something to lose, Corey Smith
6. Off the tracks. Charlotte Kendrick
7. You don't make it easy, babe, Josh Ritter
8. Easy Silence, Dixie Chicks

More to come

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)