Monday, September 17, 2007

Quotes I am loving right now

My boys:
Maybe they say 110% because life isn't about perfect math. The effort you put into different parts of your life doesn't actually add up to 100%. It fluctuates as you focus on different parts, as you strike a balance which is why I am know going to try and give 453%.

Before you make these big life decisions, consult your soul in a cool quiet hour.

How I met your mother (After Lily and Marshall gets married--she keeps her name):
Lily: Oh.. Does it make you kind of sad that we don't share the same last name?
Marshall: You know, in a totally evolved 21st century kind of way, a little.
Lily: Oh.. you know what we should do? We should come up with a whole new last name.
Marshall: Oh that's easy. Lily and Marshall Skywalker.
Lily: Lily and Marshall Hasselhoff.
Marshall: I got it! You ready? You ready?
Lily: Yeah?
Marshall: Lily and Marshall Awesome. Have you met the Awesomes? Marshall, Lily, their son Totally and their daughter Freakin?(Both giggle)
Lily: I love you Mr Awesome.
Marshall: I love you Mrs Awesome.

I am...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)